During using Minimum Deposit Casinos USA, the user provides data for processing and storage. The administration assumes responsibility for storing and processing personal information. This page contains information on how the Administration collects, processes, and protects your personal data. If you disagree with any of these points you should discontinue the use of the website.
What personal data do we process?
Information that the guest provides and we collect:
- Geographical location
- IP address
- Browser and software, and hardware used to access the website
- When and at what time you visited our service
- Duration of a visit, viewed pages, clicks
- System data and its characteristics
Basic principles of personal data processing
The Administration processes personal data based on the following principles:
- The legality of the purposes and methods of personal data processing;
- The Integrity of the Administration as the owner of personal data is achieved by fulfilling the requirements of the legislation regarding the processing of personal data;
- Achieving specific, pre-defined goals for personal data processing;
- Compliance of the purposes of personal data processing with the goals defined in advance and stated when collecting personal data;
- Compliance of the list and volume of personal data processed, as well as methods of personal data processing with the stated processing goals;
- Ensuring the accuracy of personal data when processing personal data, their sufficiency, and, if necessary, their relevance to the purposes of personal data processing.
- The Inadmissibility of combining databases containing personal data that are processed for purposes incompatible with each other;
- Storage of personal data in a form that allows identifying the subject of personal data, no longer than the purpose of their processing requires.
- The processed personal data is subject to destruction or depersonalization upon achievement of the processing goals or in case of loss of the need to achieve these goals
- We must also take into account the periods for which we may need to retain your personal data in order to meet our legal obligations to you or regulatory authorities.
The purposes of collecting your personal data
Personal data that was received from the user can only be processed in certain cases and in order to solve certain tasks.
Minimum Deposit Casinos uses data in such cases:
- Based on the data received, a decision is made whether to open services to the users.
- The information provided is used to enable the Administration to fulfill its obligations to its players.
- To establish contact with a person, for example, to inform about promotions or special offers, to notify about changes in the service, and so on.
- The data is used to detect fraud on the part of the user and to introduce restrictive measures.
Who else can your personal data be shared with?
Minimum Deposit Casinos undertakes not to transfer data to third parties. This is allowed only in the case of sale or transfer of the Minimum Deposit Casinos or its component part.
The Minimum Deposit Casinos administration undertakes to provide information about the player and his account to the state authorities, as well as their officials in a situation that is provided by the legislation of a particular country.
The administration reserves the right to change the terms of this agreement.
For how long do we retain the information we collect?
We store your Personal Information for as long as necessary for the purpose for which we received it, especially if you continue to use our Services and for 3 (three) years after our last contact with you or your last use of our Services.
We store cookie data for 30 days from the date of collection and up to 13 months in other cases.
How do we safeguard your information?
Minimum Deposit Casinos has developed security measures that are state-of-the-art in the software industry and meet the requirements of data protection legislation to ensure the security of your personal data. They are constantly checked and adjusted if necessary. The purpose is to protect your data from accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction, or unauthorized access by third parties.
To transfer data between our websites, applications, and servers, communications are encrypted using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) method.
We protect systems and processing with a number of technical and organizational measures. These include data encryption and anonymization, logical and physical access restriction and access control, firewalls and recovery systems, and integrity testing.
Legal basis for data processing
We have legitimate grounds for processing data. This is necessary for us to administer our Platform and for internal operations, including conducting surveys, Troubleshooting, error testing, data analysis, research, and Analytics for product development.
We use data to improve our Platform, services, experience, marketing, customer relations, and to provide answers to your questions. We also need this data to keep a log of actions and pages visited on our site
When using a product or service, cookies are downloaded to your browser. Cookies can be used to identify the browser and correctly display our website in it.
What are these cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data (a text file) that a website asks your browser to save on your device when a user visits it in order to remember information about you, such as your language preferences or login information.
We use different types of cookies for various purposes:
- Strictly Necessary cookies: these are cookies that are necessary for the Platform to work. They are used to log in and secure the site. Without this type of technology, our Services will not work properly or will not be able to provide certain features and features.
- Functional cookies: these are cookies that are necessary for the operation of our Services (i.e. to store some information, such as to remember you, etc.).
- Analytics cookies: these are cookies that are used to collect information about how you use our Services and visit our Platform (i.e. the length of time you navigate our Platform, the number of pages visited, click-throughs, etc.).
- Partner cookies: these are cookies that are used by partner networks to track transactions that you may make after using offers on our Platform.
This Policy may be changed or terminated by the Administration unilaterally without prior notice to Users, including if required by applicable law. The new version of the Policy takes effect from the moment it is published in the online service unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Policy. Therefore, we ask you to visit the online service https://mindepositcasinos.com/ to make sure that You have up-to-date information.