Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that we put on your computer. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website, which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site.
- To improve the user experience – by recording information such as which pages are most popular so that we can tailor content accordingly
- To analyze usage trends – so we can track which areas of the site are most used and popular
- For marketing purposes – including sending targeted adverts and promotional material depending on what information is stored in the cookie
- To combine personal data with cookie data when necessary – this could include combining your account profile with the information from the cookie
What cookies do we use on our website?
We may use a variety of cookies on our website. These are essential, analytical/performance, functionality and targeting cookies.
- Essential cookies are a must for the proper functioning of our website. They enable us to provide services that you request, such as allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently and remember your preferences.
- Analytical/performance cookies help us recognize and count the number of visitors on our website, as well as track how they move around when using it. This data is invaluable in helping us improve the user experience on our website by making navigation easier, optimizing search results and presenting content that is more relevant to you.
- Functionality cookies are used to identify returning visitors and personalize content according to their preferences. We remember language or region selections, for example, so we can greet you by name when you come back and present content according to your chosen settings.
- Targeting cookies record your visit to our website, what pages you view and which links you follow. We then use this information to make our website as well as its advertising content more pertinent to your interests and can even share it with third parties for this purpose.
Please note that third parties (such as advertising networks or providers of external services like web traffic analysis) may also use their own cookies over which we have no control. They could be analytical/performance or targeting types of cookies; both of which collect data about usage patterns in order to provide customized content or analyze online activity trends.
|Cookie Name||Expiration Date||Third-Party?||Reason for Use||Classification|
|fr||1 Minute||Yes||Used by Facebook for advertising purposes.||Targeting/Advertising|
|__cfduid||1 Year||Yes||Used for security and threat detection purposes (https://www.cloudflare.com/cookie-policy/).||Functionality|
|_delighted_fst||20 Years||Yes||Used for security and threat detection purposes (https://www.cloudflare.com/cookie-policy/).||Targeting/Advertising|
|_ga||2 Years||Yes||Used to distinguish users (Google Analytics).||Performance|
|_gat||1 Minute||Yes||Used to throttle request rate (Google Analytics).||Performance|
|_gid||1 Day||Yes||Used to distinguish users (Google Analytics).||Performance|
|btag_data||14 Days||No||Affiliate tracking, set with arbitrary data sent to us in a query string parameter when a user visits the page from an affiliate.||Targeting/Advertising|
|clickID||14 Days||No||Affiliate tracking, set with arbitrary data sent to us in a query string parameter when a user visits the page from an affiliate.||Targeting/Advertising|
|firstTimeLoginVisit||Never||No||Once the user logs in to the site this cookie is set to detect whether in the future we should show the user the signup page or login page when they visit a page that requires authentication.||Functionality|
|sly-lng||Never||No||Stores the user’s current language to keep the site in the language they selected.||Functionality|
|sly-pyld||14 Days||No||Same as above another parameter that can be seen.||Targeting/Advertising|
|LastGames||30 Years||No||Stores the user last played games.||Functionality|